1.Receive a fixed number of Oil Seals.
2. From oil seal receipt to assembly, it must be kept clean.
3. Before assembling, check the oil seal and measure whether the size of each part of the oil seal is consistent with the size of the shaft and cavity. Before installing the oil seal, compare the shaft diameter with the inner diameter of the oil seal. The size of the cavity should be compatible with the outer diameter width of the oil seal. Check whether the lip of the oil seal is damaged or deformed, and whether the spring falls off or rusts. To prevent the oil seal from being placed flat during transportation, being affected by external force extrusion and impact, and destroying its roundness.
4. Perform machining inspection procedures before assembling. Measure whether the dimensions of the cavity and the shaft are correct. Especially the inner chamfer. There should be no slope. The end surface of the shaft and the cavity should be smooth, and the chamfer should be clean without damage and burrs. For the assembly part, there should be no burrs, sand, iron filings, etc. at the shaft installation part, which will cause irregular damage to the oil seal lip. It is recommended that the chamfering part adopts the r angle.
5. In terms of operating skills, you can feel it with your hands to see if it is smooth and round.
Automobile Oil Seal
6. Do not tear off the packing paper too early before installing the Automobile Oil Seal to prevent debris from adhering to the surface of the oil seal and bringing it into work.
7. Before installation, the oil seal should be smeared with an appropriate amount of lithium-based ester with molybdenum disulfide added between the lips to prevent dry abrasion of the lips when the shaft starts instantly, affecting the interference of the lips, and should As soon as possible, assemble. If the oil seal seat with the oil seal is not installed immediately, it is recommended to cover it with a cloth to prevent foreign matter from adhering to the oil seal. Hands or tools coated with lithium grease must be clean.
8. The oil seal should be installed flat and cannot be tilted. It is recommended to use hydraulic equipment or sleeve tools for installation. The pressure should not be too high, the speed should be uniform and slow.
9. For the machine equipped with the oil seal this time, mark it to facilitate tracking, and pay attention to the entire process.
The oil seal is a precision component, improper assembly and storage will affect its performance. The storage of the oil seal should prevent dust, rust and deformation, and the oil seal should not be exposed to direct sunlight or squeezed. The oil seal installed on the shaft should prevent the shaft and the oil seal seat groove from rusting. In this regard, the Oil Seal Manufacturers reminds us to pay attention to the following matters when installing and removing oil seals:
(1) When installing the oil seal, apply oil or lubricating oil, and round the shaft end and shaft shoulder.
(2) When installing the oil seal, be sure to make the lip end toward the side of the oil to be sealed, and avoid reverse assembly.
(3) When the oil is sealed into the seat hole, it should be pushed in with a special tool to prevent the position from deviating.
(4) Various measures should be taken to prevent damage to the lip at the thread, keyway, spline, etc. that the oil seal lip passes through, and special tools are used to assemble.